Start with Search - Type your requirement here

Loading...

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Download Company Secretary Course kit for ACS exams with complete details about registration, fees, cut off dates, procedures, exemption, etc...& all CS students - Update your email ids now to get free Student Company Secretary magazine in your Inbox

All about CS: OnlyThisMuch.  The information are given in detail hereunder for your complete understanding about Company Secretaryship Course or CS Course or ACS exams or by whatever name it is called.  This will enable you to join ICSI and become a Company Secretary, a coveted corporate legal professional.  If you are already a professional, do share this information to all for the benefit of budding students and Company Secretaries.  Enjoy sharing.

Understand all about Company Secretary Course in India & Important Announcements for 2011 by ICSI

  1. Important cut-off dates
  2. General Information students must know
  3. Guidelines for seeking extension of CS Course registration & de novo
  4. Concession in Registration Fees / Examination Fees for Physically Handicapped Students:
  5. How to get CS Student Identity (Id card)
  6. Regarding Paper wise exemption in CS exams based on qualification
  7. Compulsory Computer Training & Exemption
  8. Submission of CC papers
  9. ICSI Students Education Fund Trust & financial assistance for handicaps & others
  10. Fees of ICSI for various services including registration, examination
  11. Complete address of ICSI
  12. Telephone numbers of Company Secretary Institute
  13. Useful links for Company Secretary Exam preparation

    Download CS Information Kit

  14. More details in http://yehseeyes.blogspot.com/search/label/CS%20Course%20details
  15. Download Company Secretary Course Brochure

Update your email id & address to get Student Secretary Magazine

Those students who are having e-mail address may communicate the same to the Student Services Section (giving reference of their name & registration no.) at naveen.kumar@icsi.edu, which will facilitate quick and economic communication from the Institute’s side.  You will start receiving Student Company Secretary in email only if your correct email address is available with ICSI.

PIN CODE is required to be mentioned for quick delivery of the mail. Students may, therefore, check up the computerised mailing address as printed on the ‘Student Company Secretary’ bulletin. In case, it does not carry or carry the wrong PIN CODE number, the same may be intimated immediately quoting student registration number and full postal address with Postal Index Number so that it could be incorporated in the computerised mailing list.

 

CHANGE IN FREQUENCY OF DESPATCH OF STUDENT COMPANY SECRETARY BULLETIN:

As per the existing system, the Student Company Secretary Bulletin is dispatched by post to all active regular students on monthly basis.

Keeping in view the changing times, the Council of the  Institute has decided that the Student Company Secretary Bulletin ( in physical form ) will be sent to the students on bi-monthly basis (once in two months), instead of on monthly basis, w.e.f. January 2011.   However, the academic inputs as is being covered in the Student Company Secretary Bulletin will be uploaded on the website of the  Institute, viz., www.icsi.edu and the same will also be sent through e-mail on monthly basis. With this arrangement, it is expected that the students will get updated contents promptly with the latest academic developments. All students are advised to take a note of it.

CS Course Cut off dates

Enjoy registering, passing & practising.

CS Course details with Cut off dates details fees exemption de nova registration timelines & all about Comp...

Source: http://www.scribd.com/full/47522720?access_key=key-ij6yvlnfihe1lm4899q or e-bulletin of Directorate of Student Services January2011 of ICSI

19 comments:

smith said...

LSE is the accelerated law school preparatory program which will prepare every prospective law student for the unique challenges of law school.

Law Course Registration

online gate exam papers said...

Wow, theres some nice links there - where do you find them all? I’m going to read all those through in detail and apply a few.. Thanks for sharing!

pratik said...

i had registered in the month of march 2012 and i received books of old syllabus for my foundation course so what am i suppose to do now.?

Anonymous said...

Hi there, eѵerything iѕ going sound here аnd оfcourѕe еvery one iѕ sharing facts, that's in fact good, keep up writing.

Review my webpage utility bucket truck
Also see my website: utility bucket truck

Anonymous said...

Нello, Νеat poѕt. There іs a problem with youг ѕitе іn web explorег, woulԁ test this?
IE still is the market chief anԁ а lаrge sеction of folks will
omit youг eхсellent writing duе tο thіs problem.



Feel fгеe to visit my wеb blоg;
muslce stimulators
My website > http://Www.Tensunitsforpain.com/

Anonymous said...

It's amazing in favor of me to have a web page, which is valuable designed for my knowledge. thanks admin

My webpage :: make money buying and Selling on Craigslist

Anonymous said...

Heу I know this iѕ off topic but I wаs wondering if you knеw of
any widgetѕ I could adԁ to my blog thаt аutomatically twеet my nеωеѕt tωitter updаtes.
I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

my site :: frisco seo

Anonymous said...

What's up mates, fastidious article and pleasant arguments commented here, I am really enjoying by these.

Here is my webpage :: dallas seo

Anonymous said...

This article presents clear idea in favor of the new users of blogging, that actually how to do
running a blog.

Also visit my webpage summer internship

Anonymous said...

My brother recommended I might like this website. He was totally right.

This post actually made my day. You can not imagine simply how much time I had spent for this info!
Thanks!

My web site; solarpumpen gartenteich (www.interstellardesign.com)

Anonymous said...

I visit day-to-day a few web pages and websites to read
articles or reviews, but this web site presents feature
based articles.

my web-site: mp3 player mit radio

jake george said...

People Soft HRMS Technical/Functional
http://www.21cssindia.com/courses/people-soft-hrms-technical-funcational-online-training-129.html
Introduction to PeopleSoft
PeopleSoft Architecture
Two tier architecture
Three tier architecture
Web Architecture
ORACLE SQL Fundamentals
21st Century providing Online training and support on All Technologies. If you are seeking training and support you can reach me on 91-9000444287. Online training by real time Experts. Call us 001-309-200-3848 for online training

Anonymous said...

It's in fact very complicated in this full of activity life to listen news on Television, thus I only use world wide web for that
purpose, and obtain the most recent information.

Feel free to surf to my webpage :: investor neglect research ()

Anonymous said...

Remarkable! Its truly remarkable piece of writing, I have got much clear idea concerning from this piece of writing.


Also visit my website gas appliance replacement Melbourne ()

Anonymous said...

hello therе and thank ʏou for your info – I have certyainly piсκed up anything new from right herе.
I did howeνer eхpertiѕe seveeal technicɑl issues using this website, as I eҳprienced to reload the sitfe mаmy timeѕ previous
to I could gett it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK?
Not that I'm complaining, but sluggish lоading instances times
will sometimes affect yyour placemеnt in google and could damkage
your qսalitʏ score iif aads and marketing with Adwoгds.
Well I'm adԀing this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for a lot more of youг respective exciting content.
Make sure ʏouu update thhis again very soon.

Here is mү site: raspberry ketones fresh

Anonymous said...

All developers should start preparing today to make sure their app
is included for the launch. With hit sport Candy Crush Saga creator - King just lately filing
its preliminary IPO papers with the SEC, we wished to research information from Kings three different latest Saga collection video games - Farm Heroes Saga, Papa Pear Saga
and Pet Rescue Saga. Well take into account the impact of switching your mother
in law's hair to cotton candy crush saga cheats engine v 6.


my webpage; Bubble Witch Saga 2 Cheats; https://www.facebook.com/BubbleWitchSaga2HackCheats,

Anonymous said...

You just august birthstone need to be only a few simple changes you can order a bucket of mine gravel from their website
and in the marketing sector these days. Theessence of
sapphire, opal, or as august birthstone personalized wedding favors,
these were offered as 'Kashmir peridots'. It is often associated
with Leo is a great symbol of everlasting devotion.

Here is my website :: discover this info here now

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love your blog and find many of your post's to be precisely what I'm looking for.
can you offer guest writers to write content for you personally?
I wouldn't mind creating a post or elaborating on some of the subjects
you write with regards to here. Again, awesome blog!

Feel free to surf to my site real estate appraisal

Anonymous said...

I love your blog.. vedry nice colors & theme. Did you create this website
youyrself or did you hire someonee to do it for you?
Plz answer back as I'm loooking to construct my own blog and would like to find outt where u got this from.
thanks a lot

my page - best backpack leaf blower

Post a Comment

CS Updatin...

See Yes -> Yes, ACS

↑ Grab this Headline Animator