Start with Search - Type your requirement here

Monday, June 14, 2010

Preserve/Lost your Mark sheets as NO more CS Pass Certificates for Foundation & Executive will be issued by ICSI on passing Company Secretary Exams but for Professional Program

Don’t panic after your CS Results this 25th August 2010 onwards! when you don’t receive your Company Secretary Exam pass certificates, ICSI has resolved not to send the same (may be a cost cutting measure or an environment friendly measure) as it serves no purpose. 

 

I have passed CS Executive Program but I have not received my Certificate, where can I approach? Now, you can feel relaxed!!!, ICSI says.

 

The mark statement (mark sheet) hereon will serve as the proof that you have cleared CS.  The first of its kind PASS certificates, you can receive after finishing your CS Final exams. 

 

Have you lost your CS Marksheet???

Again, not to panic.  You have to shell out Rs.50/- + Rs.25/- to ICSI and apply in Application for issue of Duplicate Result-cum-Mark sheet to get a duplicate copy for further reference & usage.

 

ATTENTION STUDENTS !!

DISCONTINUATION OF ISSUE OF PASS CERTIFICATES  TO FOUNDATION/ EXECUTIVE/INTER PROGRAMME PASS STUDENTS

In accordance with the decision taken by the Council of the Institute recently, it is brought to the notice of  the student community that  henceforth (i.e. from June, 2010 Examination Session onwards),   Pass Certificates will  be issued only to such students who pass Final Course/ Professional Programme. However, Mark Sheets  will continue to be issued to students of  all stages viz. Foundation, Executive/Intermediate and Professional/Final Programmes as per existing practice.

Source:http://www.icsi.edu/webmodules/student/ss_j14.htm

16 comments:

raunak said...

i forgot to download my june 2011 executive marksheet ..where can i find it again

Anonymous said...

i had downloaded my december 2010 marksheet but unfortunately my computer got currupted and i lost all my data including my marksheet. where i can download it

Anonymous said...

raunak in www.icsi.in its available now you can find a link scrolling downwards below the login portel

ankit gupta said...

sir i had saved my december 2011 executive marksheet but i have lost it. from where i can get it. please help me

ankit gupta said...

sir i had saved my december 2011 executive marksheet i have lost it. from where i can get it. please help me

Unknown said...

http://icsi.examresults.net/result-june-2011.htm

Anonymous said...

http://www.resultwala.com/icsi-cs-june-december-resulte-marksheet-june-2011/

Anonymous said...

For June 2011 & December 2011 Marksheet:
www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=cs executive june 2011 download marksheet&source=web&cd=7&cad=rja&ved=0CEgQFjAG&url=http://www.resultwala.com/icsi-cs-june-december-resulte-marksheet-june-2011/&ei=5P48UIaADonNrQeEy4HgBQ&usg=AFQjCNGyfgc-deVTG3sqP1LsMo5B5rPz4Q

shikha said...

forgot to download my june2012 marksheet .Where can i download it

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

sir i did not get my marksheet for cs executive programe. i have cleared both groups. from where should i download it??

Anonymous said...

thanks 4 helping us

Badrinath said...

I have cleared my cs executive group 1 in December 17. Will the institute send a marksheet to my home or is the marksheet I downloaded final?

Praveen said...

The marksheet you downloaded is final. Please preserve it for future use.

Nathan said...

People who are looking for Just host black friday 2018 deals, you can visit my blog.

Unknown said...

I want to download my cs foundation result but I lost my roll no.

Post a Comment

CS Updatin...

See Yes -> Yes, ACS

↑ Grab this Headline Animator